WE ARE OPEN!
Following Government guidelines, we are delighted to be able to reopen our Adventure Golf again & we are thrilled to be able to see our local customers once again.
However, we want to take extra measures to ensure the highest health & safety for our staff and customers while also abiding to government guidelines. Therefore we have put together a list of guidelines that we would like our Golfers to follow:
- Only travel to our complex if you are living within the allowed proximity to travel following guidelines. Please do not travel beyond this as we do not want to encourage the spread of Covid-19.
- Please wear your mask & sanitise your hands when entering the building.
- Maintain a minimum of 2m distance at all times from people outside of your household.
- When playing Golf, do not proceed to the next hole until it is free.
- Continue to adhere to existing Adventure Golf rules (listed on the back of the scorecards).
- To minimise contact, we encourage that you pay with contactless card if possible.
- Note that all golf clubs will be sanitised after use.
Our Ice Cream Counter is open daily as well! Cool down with some scrumptious treats after your game of golf!
Come along to Pirates Cove for a great family day out in the South East’s leading entertainment centre. We have lots of swashbuckling fun for all ages.
Enjoy our sub-tropical gardens when you challenge your crew to a game of 18 hole mini golf. Venture through our giant caves, a cascading waterfall, and a full-sized shipwreck of a treasure-laden galleon on Europe’s best Adventure Golf course. Play at night with low level lighting for a magical experience with a truly exotic feel.
The Funcaves soft play area is always a hit with the under 10’s. Be the captain of your own bumper boat as you travel around our beautiful lagoon but beware of the waterfalls.
Walk on water in our bubble rollers while the little scallywags enjoy our paddle boats which are safely contained within an inflatable pond. Don’t forget we also have 10 Pin Bowling, Electric children’s Go-karts (max. speed 9km/h), a Games Arcade and our Spinning Compass Casino. Let the scavengers cool down with an ice cream or a variety of treasures at the Cove Café where you can also get a feast fit for Captain Jack himself or bring your own and make use of our picnic area. If the crew need more entertainment head down to Courtown’s seafront and take a ride on the eco friendly Pirates Cove Express Train,
We also have some amazing Birthday Party and Group packages to offer including our newest additions, Cupcake Decorating and Arts & Crafts. Check out the Birthday party page of our website for the different about the different packages that we have to offer. Bring your crew along for an adventure not to be missed!
Unfortunately, WE ARE NOT WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.
Please Make Sure To Phone 0539425555 To Check Opening Hours During Off Peak Months.