Following Government guidelines, we are delighted to be able to reopen our Adventure Golf again & we are thrilled to be able to see our local customers once again.
However, we want to take extra measures to ensure the highest health & safety for our staff and customers while also abiding to government guidelines. Therefore we have put together a list of guidelines that we would like our Golfers to follow:
- Only travel to our complex if you are living within the allowed proximity to travel following guidelines. Please do not travel beyond this as we do not want to encourage the spread of Covid-19.
- Please wear your mask & sanitise your hands when entering the building.
- Maintain a minimum of 2m distance at all times from people outside of your household.
- When playing Golf, do not proceed to the next hole until it is free.
- Continue to adhere to existing Adventure Golf rules (listed on the back of the scorecards).
- To minimise contact, we encourage that you pay with contactless card if possible.
- Note that all golf clubs will be sanitised after use.
The Adventure Golf course at Pirates Cove takes players through sub-tropical gardens and right around the lake, with tricky and troublesome holes testing the golf skills of even the most experienced players!
18 challenging golf holes, some up to 40 ft long, taking in giant caves, a cascading waterfall, and a full-sized shipwreck of a treasure-laden galleon.
Play golf at night in Pirates Cove, with low level lighting, for a magical experience with a truly exotic feel.
Adventure Golf is suitable for all ages, from 3 years upwards.